Retro Circle Wood Stud Earrings
- Handmade wood earring studs with titanium earring posts which are hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free.
- Hand painted
- Each set of earrings are handmade, they may differ slightly from the pictures shown.
- Price is per pair
- Made to order. Please allow a minimum of 3- 5 business days before your order ships. Larger orders could take longer.
Remove jewelry before bathing, showering or swimming. Avoid contact with water. Remove jewelry before sleeping.
Each set of earrings are handcrafted one at a time. It is very rare to create identical items. Please keep in mind that no two pieces are alike due to natural variations in the wood. The product images from website may slightly differ from the products you receive due to above statements and also variations in electronic screen settings on your computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return it or exchange it within 15 days.
- Must email first so we know there is a problem at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide purchase receipt with return or exchange.
- You pay for shipping back to us.
- Excludes sale items
Have a question?
- 6mm is extra small. This is great for a child, to wear in a second hole, or for anyone who likes very small earrings.
- 8mm is small. This size works great for a child, for someone who has small ear lobes, or for anyone who likes small earrings.
- 10mm is medium. This size is the most common and popular. Works well when you are purchasing for a gift and are not sure what size to get.
- 12mm is large. This is another popular size. Great for someone who likes them a little larger.
- 14mm is extra large. If you like big earrings..this one is for you.
Most purchased sizes are 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm
Currently available in:
Wild Child Green
South x Southwest Turquoise
Blue Torch Cactus
Austin City Limits Yellow